212 Main Street
Thomaston, Maine 04861
Welcome to Thomaston Baptist Church, a traditional worshipping Baptist congregation in Midcoast Maine.
- Sunday School: 9:00 a.m. (fall-spring)
- Sunday Morning Worship: 10:30 a.m.
- Early Bird Bible Study: Thursday 7:15 a.m.
Take a look inside the Bulletin:
Get Directions to the Thomaston Baptist Church:
NB: Google Maps incorrectly lists TBC’s street address as 116 Main Street.
Mission Trip to Puerto Rico News
We are planning a short term mission to hurricane ravaged Puerto Rico this spring. The trip is likely to take place around the last week of May. The American Baptist Churches has a strong presence in Puerto Rico, so we would be working side by side with fellow American Baptists. The cost is very reasonable. If you are interested, there are information and registration packets on the back table.
- The work Week: May 21-25 2018
- Flights from Portland, Sunday, May 20th: one at 5:30 am and another at 6 AM (two different airlines)
- Return flights to Maine: anytime after the 25th. Those already scheduled will be departing Puerto Rico on the 29th.
- Where we will be working: ABC missions will let us know as we get closer to the time, based on the skills of the team and the needs that we can meet.
Adult Sunday School Class
Here’s a special invitation to all adults to attend Jeff Morse’s adult Sunday School class. Jeff has a very insightful understanding of the Scriptures that is helpful to all who must navigate their way through this difficult world. The class is lively, has a discussion format, and as an added bonus, the Scriptures discussed on a given morning are the same ones used in the morning worship service. This is a wonderful way to prepare oneself for worship!