Women’s Group 2018
We had a great time in 2018: studying the Bible, talking, praying, listening, laughing (and once in a while: crying), eating yummy things, and encouraging one another. We’ve been studying some Biblical conversations with God (prayers), taking time to reflect on what these interactions tell us about God and God’s relationship with us.
Some special events this year were:
- Dinner out and a movie at Flagship Cinemas*
- Helping with food for the Rockland teen center meals
- Sending occasional notes of encouragement to folks in the congregation
- Attending a women’s conference at Waldoboro Baptist Church (led by Bonnie Merrill)
- Traveling to Bangor for supper out and the Mercy Me concert in November
- A Christmas shopping day in Damariscotta, Bath, and Topsham (with lunch in Bath)
We are rescheduling our year-end party to February 2019 and are praying for healing for Carol, who had eye surgery in December.
Carol and Rudy host our meetings, with open arms, Tuesdays at 6pm.
There’s room for more and rides can be arranged by calling Joanie, Marie, or Meg.
In Christ, Meg Sawyer
*We saw “I Can Only Imagine” and if you haven’t seen it, we highly recommend it.